Monday, November 19, 2012

Insta good

I love when my pictures make me look like I'm a semi-decent photographer. And, let's be honest, I can credit a lot of my "great photography skills" to the numerous filters on instagram.

And in case you're wondering what I've been up to lately, instagram will tell you.

Babe Ruth. The one that almost got away.



Instead of saying I look homeless, can we call it "hobo chic?"



New black hair.




A purse, anyone? M loves them.


Yes, please.



Fall prettiness




First Christmas wreath made for the season



Leaf imprinted candle, made by moi



My Fall Fun List, pumpkin pie candles. It's Fall, y'all.


M's kitchen. Before the tornado that she is came through.


Sing with me now, "I've got the whooooole world, in my haaanddssss,
I've got the whoooooole world, in my hands."

My first ever burlap wreath



Outside fun. And some adorable fur boots.


11 comments:

  1. Fall candles are the best! LOVE that pic of M in her fur boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh my gosh burlap wreath?!? I need this DIY tutuorial! was it easy?! love love loveeee it! :) plus I love everything about every decoration you posted, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! I really want that cinnamon roll coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wreath! Very cute! And the dark hair... and coffee... I mind as well say I love everything about this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, the burlap wreath is beautiful. I am in love with those Instagram filters, make me feel very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! I love your hair! So gorgeous! Your daughter is just too cute! I love her jacket! :D

    Steph
    http://www.heartsoulinspiration.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice hobo chic pic.. super hot!

    Um, the pic of M with the chalk world. I die. So presh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! I credit Instagram a lot, they've made some of my 'meh' pictures great! ;)
    Your burlap wreath is awesome, I so wanted to do that this year, but laziness and things like a broken well took over :( The furry boots - love them! And your black hair! I always think darker hair looks pretty on people in the colder months!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved