Sunday, December 9, 2012

Savory Sunday

Southwestern Skillet Burgers

This has become a go-to meal for us. It's that simple and so delish. See for yourself.

Ingredients:
*ground turkey
*blended shredded cheese
*corn
*diced tomatoes
*sweet potato fries
*taco seasoning
*onion



Directions:


Mix taco seasoning into meat. It's pretty much the grossest feeling ever on my skin,
so I wear disposable latex gloves. Judge away.


I cut up onions and added those into the tomato/corn mix.


Make into how ever many patties you want.

Cook until meat is no longer pink. Drain.


Then add corn and diced tomatoes to the pan. Place patties on top.

Add shredded cheese and the meal is done when the cheese is fully melted. Then, take the patties out of the pan and add the diced tomatoes/corn/onion on the side.


Yum.

I decided to add fries as a side. (we've also added low fat sour cream as an extra, to dip the burgers in. Yum!) Sweet potato fries for me, regular for hubs. The problem? I ate all of my fries while I was cooking the burgers. :/


Sweet potato fries. Get in mahh belllayyy.
At least I had a cute helper?






1 comments:

  1. You always have easy, yummy-looking recipes...I need to get motivated and try them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved