Sunday, March 17, 2013

22 Week Bumpdate

How far along: 22 weeks (March 17th, 2013)

What's Up with My Body: I usually feel great unless I overdo it. Which is a few times a week. Which means I have an achey back.

Emotions: I cried because The Husband forgot to take the trash out when I asked him to. Crazy Cakes Central over here.

Food: nothing really piques my interest.

Baby: loves "Icing On The Cake" from Baskin Robbins. We went last night and I got that flavor for a shake. Baby Girl was quite active.

Labor Signs: none, thankfully.

Stretch Marks: I think I saw my first one. I'm okay with it, surprisingly.

Using: nada. But I guess I should start..

Nursery: nope

Concerns: delivery. I had a dream last night that I had baby girl and I didn't even need a stitch! Wouldn't that be awesome!

Maternity Clothes: I'm rocking them like nobody's biznass. I'm not a fan of maternity pants though so I'm looking forward to fall and regular jeans!

Dreams: the weird ones aren't as often as before, thankfully

Funniest Daddy Moment: hubs was able to feel Baby Almond move and got startled by a strong punch/kick. 

Classes?: nope

Something I want to always remember: what the baby movement feels like

Size of baby?: Spaghetti squash (8 inches, 1 lb)

Weight gain?: 12 lbs

Sleep?: my right hip is my bad hip. I can't lay on that side for more than half an hour. My left hip is aching from being laid on so often. You can see where this is going. Toss-And-Turn all.night.long.

Best Moment of the Week?: feeling more movement from Baby Almond and M talking about her baby sister

Miss Anything? Walking at normal speed, versus that of a snail.

Movement?: yes!

Food Cravings?: none

Gender?: The Husband got his way. We're having a Baby Girl!

Symptoms?: Generally, I feel great.

Belly button in or out?: In, thankfully. It never came out with M and I'd like to keep it that way.

Looking forward to: Seeing M with her sibling. What a great sister we know she'll be.

Next baby check-up?: early April



 


7 comments:

  1. Is it me or is your pregnancy FLYING by? Probably me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are 22 weeks already! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! You are lucky your belly button never popped out- I am 19 weeks and mine is already halfway there (went completely opposite with my boys too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Will visit often for the progress. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww so glad hubs got to feel Baby Almond! I didn't need any stitches the second time around. So there's hope!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved