We went into the anatomy scan praying for a healthy baby.
Whether it was a baby boy or baby girl didn't matter.
I also didn't plan on knowing the gender before the baby was born. But The Husband, with his oh-so-sweet smile, looked at me when the tech asked if we wanted to know the gender, and how could I say no to him?
So, we found out the gender.
And we're absolutely thrilled.
If you remember, I was 90% sure the entire pregnancy that I was having a boy. It was only over the past few weeks that I started thinking girl.
Well, I was ....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
wrong.
And right.
Introducing a ......
Whether it was a baby boy or baby girl didn't matter.
I also didn't plan on knowing the gender before the baby was born. But The Husband, with his oh-so-sweet smile, looked at me when the tech asked if we wanted to know the gender, and how could I say no to him?
So, we found out the gender.
And we're absolutely thrilled.
If you remember, I was 90% sure the entire pregnancy that I was having a boy. It was only over the past few weeks that I started thinking girl.
Well, I was ....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
wrong.
And right.
Introducing a ......



Yaaaaay! I'm so excited for y'all. M and baby will be best friends. I love my sister! :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh! Soooo exciting!!! The perfect playmate :)
ReplyDeleteShe looks beautiful already!:-)
ReplyDeleteI have been stalking your blog since yesterday morning waiting for this announcement. I am over the moon for your family, and cannnot wait to see it grow:):):):)
ReplyDeleteAww. Sisters!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteAww, sisters! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteAww! I thought it was a boy bump. But two of the same sex is perfect. They will be best friends! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, dear friend!! <3 Sisters are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats on the new little girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on baby girl #2!
ReplyDeleteHi baby!!
ReplyDeleteAww! Congrats! That's amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your little girl!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats on a healthy baby girl!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteaww yay!!!!! How fun will it be to have two sweet girls!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou know this already but I am so so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteyay!! Congrats on the baby girl!!!
ReplyDeleteSo so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Congrats, love! Happy that Baby Girl is healthy! xo
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I was wrong again! Lol! Happy for y'all!
ReplyDelete