Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: The Groundhog Lied, Edition I

Spring coming six weeks early? Doesn't look like it...






Winter, I'm so over you.

6 comments:

  1. I'm SO ready for spring!! Stay safe in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya sista! We're almost there though. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been cursing that darn groundhog for weeks now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so over winter too, bleh. Although I have to admit I am glad I got the day off today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to Vancouver! The snow stays on the mountains in these parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... not me! I like hiding in my sweaters and scarves. I hate warm weather for the simple fact that I have to wear short sleeves and show my fat arms. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved