Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BBQ Chicken Panini

I adore the blogosphere for so many reasons, one being that I get inspired to make yummy food. And today's sharing experience was inspired by Hallie. I changed some of the dish from what Hallie did, but overall, it's still the same. And just as delicious.

BBQ Chicken Panini, come to momma.

I marinated some chicken in bbq sauce.                              Then cooked it.

Then added some more bbq sauce.

Added a few sides.
This panini was super easy and tasted so.freaking.good. We put it on panini bread (and used the panini maker we got as a wedding present to press it all together), added toppings we wanted and had yummy potatoes as a side.




3 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved