Saturday, March 30, 2013

Savory Saturday

This recipe is called Grilled Cajun Ranch Chicken Pasta.

I found it here http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/01/grilled-cajun-ranch-chicken-pasta.html?m=1 and think the title could be accurate.

I'm not sure if it is though, because I didn't grill the chicken. A snow storm makes it hard to grill. So, I just cooked it. And maybe that wasn't the right thing to do with all the salt and Cajun seasoning the recipe calls for.

Because M, The Husband and I drank more at dinner for this one meal than I can ever remember us drinking. The amount of salt was a bit much. So I'd change that. And I'd add a bit less Cajun seasoning.

Other than that, the meal was great.

Making the pasta sauce was fun and it was perfect. I used 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, not 2.5 cups. Only because that's all I had. But it was perfect!


The marinade for the chicken.

Pasta sauce.

Final product. Parmesan cheese on top was the perfect addition.

And for dessert? Double chocolate chip cookies.  Hi lover.



 
 
 


 
 


 

4 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved