Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - But Not Really

M walked up to me last week with her stethoscope in hand, and said

Momma, I'm gonna check my baby sisters heartbeat, okay?

She gently put the stethoscope on my belly and after a few seconds said

Yep. Sounds good, Momma!

And then I thanked G-d for the sweetest kid ever.




 

13 comments:

  1. Be still, my heart! What a sweet, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww. I love her. I need a little girl in my life. If you ever need a babysitter, you let me know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I have (and when) I have a daughter one day, I hope she is nothing short of the smart, gentle, and beyond adorable little muffin that M is.

    I am totally jealous of your mommy life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gonna be the best big sister! <3

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved