Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Living Your Life

It wasn't until I saw that my husband would watch the occasional video that people posted on Facebook that I started even remotely paying attention to those links.

I mean, I'd just casually scroll through my feed. If something stuck out, great. If not, the scrolling continued.

But over the past month, I've paid more attention to what people are posting. Some people like to post lots of recipes, some post motivational posters, others hilarious videos.

I have yet to "hide" someone or their statuses based on what they post, although I definitely should look into that feature.

Anyway.

I saw the same video pop up a few times on my Facebook feed between yesterday and today. Again, I usually don't click on the links but learning from my husband that sometimes you miss out on something funny, enlightening or just plain entertaining, I watched the video.

Well, it was none of the adjectives mentioned above. It was beautiful. Heart-wrenching. And a much needed eye opener.

I encourage you to watch this video.

Because after all, you don't have to learn you're dying to know how to live.

4 comments:

  1. Aw man I can't open this on my phone or work computer. I will try again when I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so so so so so so glad you posted this. This story is amazing. beyond, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that video posted a lot too on facebook. Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same way I usually scroll past them but B watches them ALL THE TIME!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved