How did that happen? Why does time seem to speed up the older we get?
When I was in elementary school, I couldn't wait until I was in high school. When I was in high school, I had visions of myself in college. During college, I had visions of being a teacher. When I was a teacher, the visions stopped. Not sure what that says, buuuuut, anyway.
I swear with every month that passes, I find myself looking at the date and saying, "huh? Wasn't it just insert-the-previous-month-here?!"
Time needs to slow down a little.
I'll have a 3.5 year old next month. Three and a half. Am I allowed to cry about this? Because I may. I mean, wasn't M just born yesterday?
And it's been almost 7 month since I had my angel Brielle. Time tends to just hurt in that regard...
New Years Eve was a turning point for me in healing about the situation with Brielle. Very eye-opening. I hope to blog about it soon. In fact, I hope to get back into blogging soon. I've been so absent from the online world. I may check into twitter now and then, or post a picture on Instagram, but rarely, if ever, do I scroll through the feed. Honestly? I don't want to see babies and happy newborns. Call it what you will. I'm not ready, and I'm okay with that.
We currently have The Sickies. My husband was kind enough to bring home some type of illness and me being the wonderful wife I am, took care of him. This obviously means I got sick. And have you ever noticed that when one person starts feeling better, someone else starts feeling worse? Because as soon as my husband started feeling better, I started feeling ill. I think it's a power cold, but I refuse to let it take over my entire body. At least I'm in denial about it trying to do so.
I'm hoping M and her congestion/sniffles is the worst that she gets of the germs.
I hope the year has been good to you all.
And not that it needs mentioning, but I miss blog land and the fabulous relationships I've forged.
Here's to a happier 2014. And bubbles that you have to manually pop. Because bubbles make everything better.



Oh I am so glad you are going to be coming back! Hope everyone feels better soon! Always thinking about you! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHello beautiful friend, glad to have you back!
ReplyDeleteHope to see you back to blogging soon :) And hope to see your beautiful face in person soon!
ReplyDelete