Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It's Totally Like, A First World Problem


**this post was written with total sarcasm.

Have you ever seen a hastag on The Twitter and thought, "Oh! I get it! That hashtag makes a lot of sense!"

I've seen a couple of them, and one of the most used hashtags I've seen, and the one I tend to understand the most is, "#firstworldproblems".

Some of them get an eyeroll (just being honest) and some of them are legit first.world.problems. I mean, most of the people I follow are in a first world country. So, the hashtag makes sense, you know? Don't let me lose you now.

I'd like to submit some first world problems that I, ahem, may have come up with because, clearly, we all have complaining to do and, DUH, they need to be noted.


First World Problems

I'd really love to go to yoga but Downton Abby is starting again tonight... Yoga tomorrow then. #firstworldproblems

I need to record the Walking Dead premiere but my DVR is full and I don't know which shows to erase. #firstworldproblems

There's no starbucks drive-thru in a 3 mile vicinity. #firstworldproblems

What?

I choose my hairstyle based on the season. #firstworldproblems

I have a phone which is meant for phone calls but I only respond to text messages. #firstworldproblems

The seat warmer in my car doesn't warm my seat fast enough. #firstworldproblems

I purposely only ate two crackers today so I'd be under calories on myfitnesspal, but I forgot to log in. #firstworldproblems

I just got comfortable in bed and the remote is still by the tv. #firstworldproblems

I just painted my nails but hate waiting for them to dry. #firstworldproblems

Zooey GIF

4 comments:

  1. I've been on this whole "get rid of all the negativity" kick lately and as soon as I start reading something that is someone complaining I tend to skip it. I find when I read a lot of negative things I start to have negative thoughts and I just don't wan that around me. Seems to be working well so far! Keep ignoring and eye rolling these people friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die. I hate when people say FML. It makes me blood boil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah. So so so so sad. Even though I have had most of these dilemmas in my head, but I don't think I have EVER used that hashtag, ever...

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved