Monday, January 12, 2015

33 Weeks with Baby Cashew

33 Weeks

How far along: 33 Weeks

Due Date: March 1, 2015. But docs will induce in mid February, around 37-38 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 20 lbs


Maternity clothes: I haven't known anything besides maternity clothes for a while now...

Stretch marks: I probably have accrued a new one, somewhere on my belly. Ironically, with my biggest kid, M, I didn't get any stretch marks. With my littlest one, Brielle, I gained two. I love my stretch marks, regardless. They show I gave life, and you can't really beat that.

Sleep: I thankfully pass out every night. The time varies, but I'm almost always up at around 2:30 to go to the bathroom.

Best moment last week: same as every week.. M kissing my belly and my husband feeling Cashew squirm around.

Movement: I think Baby Cashew has changed his schedule, because he still likes to party at around 11:45pm-12:45am, but now he's more calm in the morning time.

Food cravings: I've been more into apples lately. I went through a phase where I loved peaches, and then lately it was bananas. I also love chocolate. But that's not a craving...

Gender: sweet little baby boy!

Baby Stats: Baby Cashew is the size of a honeydew melon/pineapple. Baby Center says Cashew should be weighing around 4.5 lbs, but I'm pretty sure he's bigger than that. His length should be around 17-19 inches. I kind of extremely dislike the "should be" around this or that statistic..


Symptoms: I have had what I'm guessing is round ligament pain in my thighs. I limp because of the pain/discomfort. My kankles are swelling at the end of the day a little. Overall, I can't complain! (knock-on-wood!)

Labor signs: None thankfully!

Belly button - in or out? In!

What I miss: Just moving around with ease. Soon enough, I'll say I miss feeling the bumps and hiccups from the inside.

What I am looking forward to: everything baby!! Also, my husband cleared out Brielle's room to turn it back into a nursery. Just a few more boxes to move to the office room. And as a surprise, my husband brought M's changing table into the nursery. There's a changing table in the nursery! It makes things a lot more real!

Next doctor's appointment: Tomorrow. I'm annoyed with my high risk doctor's office because I feel like they are too relaxed with my pregnancy. I haven't seen them since I was 30 weeks, and typically at 28 weeks, one is seen every two weeks. At a high risk office, it should be more often for appointments... I'm excited to see where we are in the pregnancy tomorrow, regardless!

And, this was at 32 weeks...
  

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful, mama! I love that photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all becomes so real when the nursery starts coming together! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved