Sunday, December 28, 2014

31 Weeks! Baby Cashew

31 Weeks with Baby Cashew


How far along: 31 Weeks

Due Date: March 1, 2015. But docs will induce in mid February, around 37-38 weeks.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: up 17 lbs


Maternity clothes: all day everyday. for pajamas, I'm wearing tshirts that are too big for my husband.

Stretch marks: I don't think I have any yet from this pregnancy. I can't see much around the big ol' belly though, anyway

Sleep: I get up around 2-2:30am every night to go to the bathroom. This is after I go to the bathroom at 9:30 and 11:30 so that I won't have to get up in the middle of the night. I toss and turn a lot, and if you were in the room with me at night, you'd hear a lot of "oopphh" noises because that's the level of exertion to simply turn.

Best moment last week: my husband has felt Baby Cashew a lot, and M kisses my belly all the time!

Movement: Baby Cashew is up to play at around 6:45am when my husband typically is getting ready for work. He LOVES to party at around 11:45pm. He used to be up every night at 10:45pm. Now that it's later, I'm a little concerned...

Food cravings: chocolate? But I love chocolate even when I'm not pregnant, so...


Gender: sweet little baby boy!

Baby Stats: Baby Cashew is currently, according to Baby Center, the size of a coconut and should be around 18" and 3.6 oz. As of Tuesday, December 23rd, at my 30 week appointment, Cashew was measuring at 3.13oz, which is the 65 percentile. Grow baby, grow!


Symptoms: I'm guessing it's the third trimester tiredness kicking in, finally, but the past few days, I have been so tired. I should be going to bed earlier too, so perhaps that's part of it...

Labor signs: None thankfully. But a few weeks ago, I had an intense sharp pain on the right side of my back. The pain was so bad that I contemplated going to the hospital. Every step I took was excruciating and I still don't know what caused the pain. The doctor said it could just be a pulled muscle. All I know is, it was scary. And reminded me of how painful childbirth can be.

Belly button - in or out? In, thankfully!

What I miss: Turning over in bed with ease. Soon enough, I'll forget the struggle.

What I am looking forward to: everything baby!

3 comments:

  1. Not much longer now! I cannot wait to see his sweet little face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 31 weeks, goodness, time flies! Can't wait to see Baby Cashew!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love this!!! I want to meet him when he arrives!!!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved