Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bumpdate with Baby Pecan

29 Week Bumpdate
Baby Pecan!

How far along: 29 Weeks (Thursday, March 3, 2016)

What's Up with My Body: I either have bad sciatica pain in my lower left back or I have really bad heartburn. It's one or the other. I know it could be worse, so I count my blessings and trudge along. Heartburn started at around 15 weeks this time around and it's brutal. When carrying TS around, I have to hold him extra tight when the sciatica flares up. It's usually worse towards the end of the day, but sometimes it hits as soon as I get out of bed in the morning.

Emotions: I cried the other day over something minor. I think two different times that day. I'm blaming the hormones.

Food: I've eaten a lot of sugary stuff this time around, which is unusual for me because I typically eat so healthy during my pregnancies. Not good!

Baby: Baby is wonderful and looks just like their three older siblings!

Labor Signs: none, thankfully!!

Stretch Marks: I think I have one or two now. After four babies, I guess that's to be expected!

Using: nada

Nursery: We will have baby in the room with us for a while in our room. Meanwhile, TS is in the nursery.

Concerns: Obviously, what happened with Brielle... I am trying to stay positive and not worry constantly, but it's hard.

Maternity Clothes: All day everyday.

Dreams: no major ones I remember!

Funniest Daddy Moment: my husband felt Pecan moving around last night and smiled so big. He's just as excited to feel Baby #4 as he was with Baby #1. It's pretty fantastic.

Classes?: no thanks

Something I want to always remember: what it feels like to be pregnant, how lucky I am to carry my own child, to feel the baby move

Size of baby?: the size of a butternut squash



Weight gain?: because of my bad eating, I'm up 21 lbs already.

Sleep?: I toss and turn every few hours. And it's work to turn over. I need a forklift. I push off/pull my husband throughout the night.

Best Moment of the Week? When TS came to cuddle and pressed his head on my belly. The baby moved back in response. Love.

Miss Anything? Being able to roll over or not having short breaths just because I stood up. It'll be over before I know it though, so I'm trying to enjoy everything!

Movement?: yes!

Food Cravings?: none

Gender?: we are waiting!

Symptoms?: heartburn. and lots of it. I'm tired a lot. Sciatica pain.

Belly button in or out?: In, thankfully. Let's hope it stays that way.

Looking forward to: seeing my babies all together!

Next baby check-up?: March 2nd, 2016 was my last appointment. Next checkup is later this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved