Thursday, April 14, 2016

Baby Pecan Update

How far along: 35 Weeks (Thursday, April 14, 2016)


What's Up with My Body: I have loosening ligaments in the upper legs, so I'm dealing with that along with regular aches and pains. I know it could be so much worse, so I'm counting my blessings and carrying on. Nightly foot massages by my husband help, too. :)

Emotions: I'm a bit stressed out over how I'm going to handle having an almost 15 month old and a newborn. I know M will be an enormous help, but still - it's technically two babies, one being mobile. It's just a blip in time, right?

Food: ehhh... I don't have much of an appetite but I need to eat to take my vitamins.

Baby: Baby. ahhhhh. Another baby!

Labor Signs: none, thankfully!!

Stretch Marks: I think I have one or two now. After four babies, I guess that's to be expected!

Using: nada

Nursery: We will have baby in the room with us for a while in our room. Meanwhile, TS is in the nursery.

Concerns: Obviously, what happened with Brielle... I am trying to stay positive and not worry constantly, but it's hard. Especially as we get closer to when we lost her. Ugh.

Maternity Clothes: All day everyday.

Dreams: no major ones I remember!

Funniest Daddy Moment: hubs felt Pecan and said, "woahh!!" It was close to 11 pm, so he joked that this baby will be a night owl. Hopefully not. ;)

Classes?: no thanks

Something I want to always remember: what it feels like to be pregnant, how lucky I am to carry my own child, to feel the baby move

Size of baby?: honeydew melon
Image result for honeydew melon

Weight gain?: I'm up 26 lbs, I think. The most I ever gained while pregnant was 28 lbs with Brielle, so it's getting close!

Sleep?: I toss and turn every few hours. And it's work to turn over. I need a forklift. I push off/pull my husband throughout the night.

Best Moment of the Week? TS came to me to cuddle and laid his head on my belly. Baby Pecan started moving and wriggling around where his head was. LOVE.

Miss Anything? Being able to roll over or not having short breaths just because I stood up. It'll be over before I know it though, so I'm trying to enjoy everything!

Movement?: yes!

Food Cravings?: none

Gender?: surprise!

Symptoms?: heartburn. and lots of it. I'm tired a lot. Sciatica pain.

Belly button in or out?: In, thankfully. Let's hope it stays that way.

Looking forward to: seeing my babies all together!

Next baby check-up?: this friday, April 15. eeppp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved