Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday's Words

Do you ever have those times where you have a million thoughts going through your head, but you know if you just spout them off, people will start becoming concerned and usher you to bed because you obviously need rest? No?

Okay then.

I have a few thoughts and although I'd love to call my husband and start up a conversation right now, he's at work. And that doesn't provide for adequate convo time.

So, here goes.

  • What is going on with my G-Men? Why does thou sucketh, Giants? Two losses in a row, now.
  • It's another sunny day and we are supposed to have more coming in the next few days. I'm so grateful for this weather because I feel sad when cold weather kicks in and the sun goes down at 1pm 5pm.
  • Although I despise cold weather, I'm excited for pumpkin spice everything. Coffee, scented candles, cupcakes, you name it.
  • I'm ridiculously excited about our kitchen reno. Like, I keep looking at the pictures of our selections because it's that exciting to me.
  • I miss chatting with my mom groups but I had to get off of Facebook for my own sanity. With that, came a big adios to the mom groups. We'll be reunited at some point, I'm sure.
  • TS sat on my lap for a large part of the morning and I couldn't stop smelling him and kissing him and snuggling him. That little boy smells so good all the time and I can't get enough of his deliciousness. He'll be grown up before I know it, and hardly has the time to sit still and cuddle me, so I'll take whatever he gives me.
  • This morning included lots of laughter from the babies and myself and that makes me happy.
  • I need to clean off Brielle's marker and that makes me sad. I'm still in denial most of the time that one of my children passed away. It just never seems to get easier.
  • We have leftovers from last nights dinner in the fridge (chicken and green beans), but I don't want to eat it. But there's so much leftover that it would be plain stupid to not eat it tonight.
  • I started drinking Dunkin Donut's coffee because they have a drive thru and the local Starbucks isn't drive thru. DD is about a 12 minute drive one. Starbucks is a 1 minute drive. But getting two babies out of the car isn't ideal to me for a 10 minute wait for a single drink. So off for a car ride we go!
  • I have been doing laundry for about 6 days straight. I still don't take it for granted that I have four other people to do laundry for. I am forever grateful for how busy I am day in and day out.
  • M's 7th Wizard of Oz themed birthday party is this Sunday (September 24th, her actual birthday), and I'm wondering where the time went. Didn't I just give birth to that sweet girl like, yesterday?
  • I want to paint the dining room and living room a nice light gray color but there are eleventy bajillion options for gray's, so I don't even start looking.
  • I had to threaten to throw out our entire huge sectional couch yesterday and today because the babies think it's a trampoline and they think they're monkeys.
  • I want a delicious cake for M's birthday party but my husband will suggest Costco cake because he thinks it's delicious. I think it's so gross.
Off to get some things done during nap time and be an adult... or just sit, sip on my DD coffee and watch my wonderful babies sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved