Saturday, January 22, 2011

Organizing

Hubs and I said earlier this week that we were going to dedicate this Saturday, today, as a "clean the entire house" day. We were super organized about it. We'll get up at this time, made a to-do list, we were going to get everything done.

And then today rolled around.

HA.

Our to-do list grew this morning. Once we crossed something off the list, we remembered to add three more things. Seriously. Our to-do list is neverending.

Laundry is still being done. Dishes are washed. Some things needing to be done via internet were done. Yet there is still so much. Minor arts and crafts projects I wanted to get finished got done. Put new packs of diapers away. Yet there is still oh so much to do.

Why.

Why is my to-do list never completed. Does this happen to other people?

Thank the Lord, hubs is an extremely laid-back person. He absolutely balances my OCD/It Has To Be Done This Way attitude. We'll get it done.

All of it.

Some day....

1 comments:

  1. oh girl I'm the same way! My "to-do" list is never ending and I never seem to get caught up! I think it's just a way of life.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved