Monday, March 28, 2011

Music Mondays

As many of you know, I'm a super musicy person.

I LOVE music. Most kinds. Not a big fan of techno or heavy metal.

But pop? country? soft rock? rock n roll? I'm in love.

I'm currently loving to play music for M. She loves watching me dance around the room and sing to her. She used to cry cry cry when I'd sing. Ha! Her Daddy has a fantastic singing voice (B was actually chosen in his native Bolivia to sing in front of the entire government, solo!).

So, I've started playing music for M more often during the day/afternoon. I play music off of the laptop or t.v. to make sure she can hear the song. She loves Bon Jovi, I discovered! M also LOVES dancing, just like her Mommy and Daddy!

I play upbeat stuff, slower stuff, anything to get us moving. In fact, our wedding song came on the P.A. system at Babies R Us the other day and I had M in the bjorn. We did our dance anyway, in the middle of the Transformers aisle! People were looking at us, but who cares. We had fun. :)

Bonus? It's a great form of exercise! So, go dance and sing with your youngens! (or loved ones!) xo

2 comments:

  1. Sweet post! I love Bon Jovi, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emerson and I have been having dance parties every day!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved