Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Toys for Tiny M

M as toys. Quite a few toys. She has toys for the car. Toys at Memaw and Pop Pops house. Toys for her other Grammy and Grandpa's house. She has toys for the bath. Toys for staying in the house.

In each room M has toys. So M having toys is no issue. My question is: Does she have toys that are helping her grow?

We have toys to keep her attention. We have books. Dozens and dozens of books. And The Husband reads to her. M loves loves loves reading time with Daddy.

But, what toys are recommended for a six month old? What did you have for your six month old that you just couldn't do without?

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could help! When she's 6 years instead of 6 months, maybe I can provide some advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toys they can stand up on and play with games like a learning table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L, I'll def come to you when M is 6. :)

    J, I love the learning table idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved