Thursday, April 14, 2011

100 Facts about yours truly

I have seen people post their "100 facts about me" on twitter and have thought about doing it for a while.

The only reason I haven't done it yet is because I've been nervous about clogging up everyone's feed. Ha!

So, I decided to take to my blog to post some facts about me...

1.) my favorite colors are pink and yellow
2.) in school, I was always number 16 or 17 on the class roster
3.) I am on the cusp of two zodiac signs
4.) my favorite numbers are 7 and 3 (maybe because I'm the third?!)
5.) I never finish a french fry. I don't eat the part I touch
6.) I'm obsessed with working out
7.) I have an obsessive fear of losing my family (G-dforbid!!)
8.) I used to want to be the first woman on the moon until I realized Sally Ride ruined that for me
9.) I'd never wanted kids. Then when we found out we were pregnant, my tune changed immediately and I was ecstatic about being a Mom
10.) I can't think of a better job than the two I have. Sahm and HS social studies teacher
11.) I have an irrational fear of flying due to my sister telling me we were going to die on our first plane ride anywhere - to Disney of all places. I was 6 yo
12.) I was in chorus from 3rd-11th grade. I still can't sing well.
13.) my daughter is my life
14.) my two dogs have not lessened in importance to me since my daughters arrival, contrary to what some said would happen
15.) I have completely changed political parties since I became pregnant
16.) I judge people at the grocery store if they are offered the chance to donate to a charity and they decline
17.) I love people watching
18.) I have become more quiet as the years go on
19.) I have my own bakery
20.) I do not have a sweet tooth in the slightest
21.) I'd rather shop for hub or baby than myself
22.) my last mani/pedi was the day I went to the hospital in labor
23.) I want at least two more kids
24.) giving birth was more painful than my 3 kidney stones combined
25.) before hubs & I got married or engaged, I thought, "who would marry this guy." my Mom said the same thing about my Dad before they started dating
26.) I am obsessed with the Yankees and NY Giants
27.) my favorite movies are from when I was a child. Except for The Hangover because, well, it's The Hangover. Hilarious!
28.) I don't enjoy cold weather or snow or rain.
29.) I'm from Jersey & grew up 5 mins from the shore.
30.) I've been to three continents.
31.) I love my triple chocolate brownie recipe I created. And my daughter was created from cosmic brownies, I'm convinced.

More to come!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Fun facts! You can change the pedi one now :) and the french fry thing is interesting. I've heard of people doing that, but never seen it! haha

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved