Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happenings and Kate Spade

Wednesday finally brought us something wonderful: fresh, warm and breezy air! M & I took Babe Ruth for a walk. They both loved each others company and enjoyed being outdoors.







I was going to take Romeo for a walk on Thursday with M and I, but we ended up being busy.

M was fussy that day. I wouldn't mention it if M was usually fussy, but she's not. She's quite a wonderful baby and hardly ever fusses, knock on wood. Hence why I started becoming concerned.

I tried to keep M busy by moving around the house. We cleaned up, did laundry, and finally, FINALLY, made The Husband brownies!



Bonus to making my secret ingredient brownie mix? I got to use my new kitchenaid mixer for the first time! It was a present from hubs' aunt for the wedding.

Friday M & I went to lunch w/ my BIL and nephews at Chipotle. M started getting fussy again. Totally abnormal. :(

We got in the car. WWIII commenced. M was hysterical. Screaming. Blood curdling scream. Crying. Tears.

I had no idea what to do. I tried comforting her. I knew she had been super congested the past week with a runny nose twice. I gave her Tylenol and started driving.

M passed out and I was shaken up. It's so hard when you don't know hoe to help your baby.

We made a doc's appt & took M at 7:20. Diagnosis?

A baby cold.

That, along with rainy yucky weather yesterday, a new carseat she's still getting used to, being tired (even though she's been sleeping more), and maybe growin pains, led to my sweet baby screaming.

Oy.

Now we're off to Jersey to visit my Grandma. It's my first time going since y Grandpa passed away in November. I'm nervous to go.

Thankfully B is fantastic and has been comforting my anxious self.

Only a little while longer to go!




Oh guys! I hope you took advantage of the KS sale for F&F that's going on.

M loved browsing...




Browsing....



More perusing the purses!

The girl knows good stuff, what can I say.

Like mother like daughter.

xo

1 comments:

  1. Haha cute pics! Hope M is feeling better. You have a bakery? I want the link! Fun!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved