Thursday, May 12, 2011

Busy Bee

Every weekend in May is booked for us. We've been going nonstop the past month as well.

We definitely like having things to do now and then, but we haven't had a moment to breath lately.

We can't wait until we can sleep in on a Saturday, cook breakfast at home & have M relax all day in her jammies.

We have baby showers, weddings and family events to go to. It's fun stuff for sure, and it definitely makes for memorable moments.

We just miss sleep.



xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, bless your heart!! I hate it when I have somewhere I HAVE to be. I do love staying in with my family, cooking out, watching movies and having absolutely no where to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate being that busy too!! Hoping you get a break in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I love being busy and having fun things to do, but sometimes it's nice just to be at home :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved