Friday, September 9, 2011

Giveaway!

If you're anything like me, you love to have things ready ahead of time.

And if you know me, you know I love making wreaths.

So, to help you get ready for the holiday season, and because I want to say thanks for reading my ramblings, I made a Christmas ribbon wreath and am giving it away to a lucky reader!

Here's a sneak peak of the design!







I'll add more pictures on the blog of it over the weekend!

Here are the rules to enter:

•you must be a follower of this blog
•Comment on this post that you'd like to win

Additional entries can be made by letting me know that you have:
•mentioned the giveaway on twitter and commenting here that you've done so
•written a brief blog post about this giveaway and adding the link in a comment here

And, AP is having a fall wreath giveaway! If you would like an additional entry for my wreath, be a follower of AP's hilarious blog, comment here that you follow her, and you're set!

Contest is open until Monday, 9/12/2011 at 11:59 pm.

Good luck!



35 comments:

  1. I follow.... and love the wreath... and would love to have it

    mrsstethoscope@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sent over by AP.... so of course I entered hers too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/Mrsstethoscope/status/112147100237697024

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath! I am a follower of you and AP (do i need to leave separate comments for each?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just became a follower and I'd love to win your wreath!

    JMTBlack at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I came here from AP's blog, where I am also a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea...I'd never thought of a ribbon wreath. I have a wreath for Christmas, Fall, fiesta and winter...but I love a ribbon wreath for things like 4th of July and Easter. Can't wait to see a picture of the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower (via AP's blog where I'm also a follower) and would LOVE to win your ribbon wreath - so cute! I can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a giveaway! Too cute!!!
    I am following and tweeted about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your blog, creative idea for a giveaway! sent the tweet, followed the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to win this - I even have something similar on my Pinterest board so that makes me super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd love to win this - I even have something similar on my Pinterest board so that makes me super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um, and about this wreath? Yeah, I totally need it. Really, I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow AP's blog & I entered her wreath giveaway, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, yeah...and I tweeted about your giveaway:

    https://twitter.com/#!/maliasma/status/112240495333351424

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm now a follower! Can't wait to read more. And win that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also follow AP's blog and entered her giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. you ladies are so crafty! I'm a follower of course :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. and I also follow AP and entered hers ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I mentioned you giveaway on twitter (@mindy71183)!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it! New follower, and I follow AP also!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a follower! Can I just say how super cute it looks, just from the preview picture?!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Of course I'm a follower and want this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow you!! Love that sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anddddd I follow AP's blog. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am of course a follower of you my lovebug!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Alsp a follower of AP's blog :)

    the preview looks super cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a follower and I would love to win <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a new follower and would love to win! I'm already following and entered AP's giveaway! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved