Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I've had a lot on my mind lately and I catch myself being scatterbrained as of late.

I can't find the right words to use, I'm leaving things here and there, and so on.

And although I lost my beloved Grandma B almost a week ago, I still want need to remember what I have and be grateful for those things.

So, my list of gratitude on this rainy Thursday, in no particular order:

•my family. Every one of them
•my doggies
•the work ethic my husband holds
•goldfish
•that I'm able to be a sahm!!
•music
•the Yankees and football
•that I'm not obsessed with college sports of any kind
•rain (when we're all comfy inside, of course)
•my career as a teacher and baker
•shelter
•that I have transportation
•comfy beds
•love
•birthdays
•smiles
•laughter
•the opportunity to know my Grandparents and be a part of their family


xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved