Friday, November 25, 2011

The obligatory Post-Thanksgiving Post

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Always has been. Being surrounded by family? Your doggies running around freely, playing with each other and the kids? A toasty fire keeping you warm? Wine and desserts galore? A day (or two!) off from teaching? Not a single thing sounds bad.

And, yesterday was no different. When it comes to the family department? I lucked out. I must've done something right in a past life to deserve the wonderful family I have. They're the best.

Our Thanksgiving, in a nutshell:
•We laughed. A lot.•We cried from laughing.•We shared memories.•Exchanged some gifts for those that don't live close by.•Had the most amazing food EVER,, thanks to my Mom and sister going all out!•I think we each gained eleventy billion pounds from all the deliciousness of everything.•

This stuffing? TDF. My sister made it for the first time. Recipe coming soon!


Hope your Turkey Day was just as fun!

1 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved