Friday, December 9, 2011

Observations

•I guess I say, "Go!" and point away to my pups a lot, (like when they're licking M's face) because M now points to her side when they're in front of her, and says, "gahhhhhh"

•I've become less and less interested in tv over the years. The only reason I know we have tv's in the house is because M loves The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

•Speaking of Mickey, did you know the guy who voices him is 29? I always try to imagine his face when I hear Mickey talking. They never match up for some reason.

•I started buying nail polishes recently. This is the first time in well over a decade that I've made nail polish purchases. I would go get a mani in the past. I'm horrible at painting my own nails!

•I'd really like for it to be spring or summer already. I am not a cold weather person. Being from Jersey hasn't helped my dislike of snow/cold weather.

•I will never understand why people {outside of family/close friends} think it's okay to touch my child. You're a stranger?! hello?!

•Hubs saw a restaurant on Guy Fieri's show a few days ago that he wants to visit now. It happens to be 20 minutes from my hometown in Jersey. We've been planning on visiting Jersey... more on this another time.

•I am the most computer-illiterate person ever. So, I have no idea how to do a lot of things, including how to respond to peoples sweet comments here on le blog. My computer died the other day, you see. It was attacked by everything bad on the Internet. (RIP, pretty white laptop. I'll miss you!) So, my iPhone is my computer right now. And I still don't know how to respond to blog comments after I just word vomited now. Moving along.

•I have everyone's presents purchased and wrapped. Except for my husband, who changes his mind on gifts every .294619358 seconds. He usually says he doesn't want anything. Occasionally, I'll see something that interests him, ask him if he'd like it, get a "maybe...." answer, and then it's never mentioned again. Any ideas what to get hubs?

•I started my 101 in 1001 list on June 2, 2011, sitting in a park with M sleeping in her stroller next to me. I originally started a list a few years ago, but abandoned ship and unfortunately, lost that list. My new June 2nd one? It's 20 items
short of 101, and I haven't even looked at in a few months. I'm determined to finish the list by New Years Eve.

Determined!

2 comments:

  1. I rarely do my own nails. They are so short and nasty that they just look dumb so I choose to not draw attention to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stink at doing my own nails, but I do it anyway :)

    You should just be able to hit reply in your e-mail to respond. Try it and find out :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved