Friday, January 13, 2012

Bff's

Unless a show grabs my attention in the first four seconds minute it's on, I'm not going to stick around and see if it starts to get interesting.

But I'll tell you, the shows I do watch? Are classy. Teen Mom? Yep. Virgin Diaries? Check. 48 hours/Crime 360? Done.

I told you, classy shows!

There aren't many talk shows I watch, either. Jerry Springer? It's just, too all over the place for me. Maury? Baby Daddy drama gets old. Oprah? I love. But! She's not on anymore. She did introduce me to my bff, though. Well, tv bff.

Introducing, Nate Berkus.


He dresses well. Has his own show. He's Jewish (like moi.) Loves decorating. How can we not be bff's.

After having M on September 24th, and Nate's show debuting a few weeks prior, I watched him a few days a week for a long time while caring for a newborn.

And after watching Nate help those less fortunate, interact so beautifully with people of all walks of life, and use my favorite color palette in a house makeover, I decided he and I are bff's. He doesn't know it yet, but that's okay.

I still have time to win a house makeover from his show and tell him.



6 comments:

  1. I love Nate! I always wish he would come to my house though... my living room could use his re-arranging help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nate too but his show was just cancelled and not renewed. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him. Like I dream he would be my bff too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny!
    Why have I never seen this guy. Oh. MY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh. So this year I babysat on NYE (because someone offered me 200 bucks and that sounded good to me). Anywho, I watched the virgin diaries and it was like a car accident. I couldn't turn away! I should totes see if it's on netflix. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen it, but apparently I need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved