Monday, January 16, 2012

A cure?

Remember when I wrote about my achey feet and High Heel Hangover?

Against the deafening pleas of my feet my better judgement, I still wore heels to the rest of the holiday parties we were attending.

And? I had HHH again, each time.

I brought a pair of flats with me to each party, but, they sat in the car because

a.) umm, do I hold them on my lap? At the dinner table? Where do they go?
b.) I didn't want to walk around carrying a pair of shoes in my hands
c.) I didn't want the hassle of a & b

So, I started looking online for shoes. Cute shoes. Ones that are made for comfort AND smarts.

And? I found Cinderollies. They're flats. They're cute. They're rollable/foldable! And, they fit in your purse.

Uh, that's genius. And something I should've thought of.

Too bad I didn't find the site before the holiday season.

These definitely could help me for nights out on the town in the future, though. A little pair of portable shoes that fit in your purse? Yes please!

I don't own a pair but I think I'm going to invest in a few.

Can't hurt my feet, right?


2 comments:

  1. I Take the Dr Scholl's Fast Flats on every single business trip with me for those times I have to book it through the airport to catch a flight or my feet just ache and I need to switch to something comfortable. They are the same as cinderollies though they are matte, not shiny, so not quite as cute. But they are under $10 at Walgreens/CVS so can't beat that!

    PS wearing my blog sale shirt today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! But what do you do with your heels once they come off?

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved