Monday, February 20, 2012

Impressive

I read this article and was really surprised by it. There doesn't seem to be a lot of people who keep their religious beliefs ahead of their job.

I like that the young lady said being a VS model was a dream of hers, but then it wasn't what she expected. Sometimes, all the glitz and glamour of something we want isn't what it seems. The grass isn't always greener, you know?

Kudos to following your heart and doing what you believe to be right.




5 comments:

  1. So true! People are quick to overlook their values when there is something appealing in front of them. Character really shows In situations like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found that things are RARELY what they seem. : ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! This is a GREAT article! I'm trying to share it on Facebook now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's really neat. I read a few of the comments below the story and had to stop reading because they were making me so mad! People saying "where were her Christian beliefs BEFORE?" and "Didn't she expect to wear lingerie? Her husband probably made her quit." Ugh...the judgmental "Christians" disgust me! How about applauding her for making a decision to honor herself, husband, and God. It amazes me how nasty people can be.

    Okay rant over. Thanks for posting this article, really neat story! She hit the nail on the head; with such a blessed life and marriage, why put it at risk with a career like lingerie modeling?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with crpeterson - the comments on such a beautiful story hurt my heart. I wish people weren't always so negative - hope her life is blessed!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved