Thursday, February 2, 2012

January Photo Challenge #2

Here's the rest of January. And, Happy February! (who's doing the February photo challenge?)

January 21st: Reflection

I bought this book from Starbucks mannnnnny years ago. It asks you questions about life and makes you take a deeper look at your life.



January 22nd: your shoes

I've been running so much lately that these are the shoes I've been wearing the most. These are by far, the best running shoes I've ever come across.



January 23rd: something old

This ring has been passed down from my Great Grandma, to my Grandma, and now to me upon my Grandma's passing.



January 24th: guilty pleasure

It used to be buying overpriced Michael Kors purses. Of course, that was pre-marriage and pre-baby, when I didn't prefer to spend that amount of money on someone else.

Now? My guilty pleasure is truly running. And I refuse to show you what I look like while running. l'll spare you. And trust me when I say I'm doing you a favor.

January 25th:Daily Routine

Every morning: Get M from her crib, bring her to our bed, she'll sleep a little longer and I snack on these. It's a routine, yo. and I may be obsessed.



January 26th: Colour

I think it's safe to say the corner of M's playroom is colorful. (and slightly messy...)



January 27th: Lunch

I haven't had coffee for a few days, and don't want to eat a big lunch because of our big dinner tonight, so I'm indulging in some late day coffee. Yummy butter toffee!



January 28th: Light

This is one of the views out of the master bedroom. The light that comes in during the morning hours is so peaceful and calming.



January 29th: Inside your fridge

I suck and didn't snap a pic. And, due to unforeseen circumstances, haven't been home to get a pic since. But know that the fridge is emptier than it's ever been. We need to go grocery shopping. Badly.

January 30th: Nature

Sunlight and trees. And a squirrel eating my trashed pita bread.






January 31st: You, Again

It was in the high 50's today, so we went to the park!




1 comments:

  1. I really love this idea! I snap pictures all of the time, but love the topics :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved