Monday, February 6, 2012

Simplicity

Just some things that have made me smile the past few days...




I'd been looking for this nail polish for weeks. Apparently M had stuck it in her cheerio bag, which crashed and spilled to the floor as I was taking it to the trash.











M had decided the space heater was a good place to store small bathroom items. Ha!



The fact that so many people thought of me when my G-MEN won the superbowl makes me so so happy.



In case you want to know how to play peek-a-boo.



Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. sweet note from your husband!

    have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the way my name is stored in your phone :)

    I also love the "storage" spaces M finds. How cute!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved