Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thankful Thursdays





When I make this list, sometimes I think, Wouldn't it be so awesome if I had this big profound meaningful list that just blew people away!

And then I realize, it is a big, profound, meaningful list. But, it doesn't need to blow people away. It's just letting others know what I woke up thanking the good Lord for. And, that's enough for me.

Anyway.

On this gorgeous Thursday morning, I'm thankful for, in no particular order:

•my family
•shelter
•my doggies
•my family's and my health
•easy access to doctors, hospitals, etc
•that I live in America
•arts and crafts stores
•that baseball season is coming up!
•that hubs has a job
•a caring, loving and doting husband that does what he needs to do to provide for us
•m&m's
•butter toffee k-cups/keurig
•my bff's
•that I'm a teacher
•treadmills
•personal goals and ambition
•determination
•life
•sunshine
•photographs
•nooks
•that I'm a Jersey girl, from down the shore
•freedom
•history
•my gratitude journal
•my 101 in 1001 that I'm finalizing!
•that I chose to be happy
•love
•dresses and heels
•books
•laughter
•voicemail
•my memories of my beloved Grandparents
•hand written mail and notes
•cards
•household appliances
•uno/battleship/monopoly
•that I have the ability to make this list.

2 comments:

  1. I like hand written mail and notes. They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hand written mail! I send cards (and thankfully, get them) every single week faithfully!

    This is a great list!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved