Friday, February 10, 2012

Turquoise and Michael's


I've always loved the color turquoise. It's been a favorite for years. Yet, I have so few things in the color.

Until now.

M and I went to Michael's a few weeks ago and saw so! many! turquoise! things!

I about died. I loved it ALL.

And, I have free space above our dresser. So, what better place to start adding in decor than there! Here's the before of the dresser.


(excuse the poor quality pic, mmkay?)

And, here are some of the items I'll be buying.










Beachy items!!! I used to live at the beach and I'm from the Jersey Shore. So, some beachy items are a must! Our guest bathroom is a beach theme as well.


















Throw in some black and white decor with the turquoise? Perfection.

I'm so excited.

Did anyone watch my bff Nate Berkus yesterday? He brought in turquoise (teel!?) items to makeover a guests bedroom. So, I know I'm headed in the right direction. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of turquoise and black and white! Can't wait to see it :)

    Happy almost weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with black and white and accent colors. My phone house is done that way. And I love turquoise but I've never used it! Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pineapples!!! Of course I would, I'm from SC where the beach is the way of life :)

    http://pearlspinkandsouthern.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the turquoise! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty color - can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved