Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Chronology

Hubs and I have been together (minus a few breaks here and there during teenager angst years) since June of 1999. Here are some of our important dates, for Valentine's Day.

May 10, 1999: we met for the first time. I got hired at the company he (and my brother) worked for
Mid June 1999: I threw pens at hubs from across the aisle at work to get his attention (don't ask why I didn't just talk to him. I did that too.)


December 1999


July 2003: I finally met hubs' friends
August 2005: I moved away but we stayed best friends
July 2007: we agreed that if we each didn't find anyone else to marry within 5 years, we'd marry each other (super romantic, huh?) ;)
Feb. 3, 2008: regardless of distance, we started dating again (this was also the day the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots in the superbowl!)
Dec. 25, 2009: hubs proposed
May 1, 2010: we got married
Sept. 24th: birth of our daughter M

And as they say, the rest is history!




3 comments:

  1. How sweet - I love it! Happy Valentine's Day, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sweet! Didn't know you guys knew each other for that long! He must be a Jersey boy?! I ADORE that pic of M. So sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are so young and cute and that is the cutest pic of M ever!!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved