Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

Ten things...

1.) M is so talkative and we regularly have conversations. It simply blows my mind
2.) my first set of high school students just graduated college. I feel so, old!? Yet I'm ridiculously proud of them
3.) I found a hair styling product for curly hair that works great for me (as in, doesn't make my just-washed hair look stringy and gross). This means I've been "styling" my hair more
4.) every night, The Husband and I "sing" M to sleep. Except, my singing voice makes dogs howl isn't so great, so I end up singing in some ridiculous voice that makes M fall asleep super fast (maybe for self-preservation?) and Hubs to just stay silent. Bahaha
5.) my nook Hubs got me for Channukah
6.) bubbles and chalk. Ohmygosh if I could get even a quarter as excited about something as M does about bubbles and chalk
7.) The Husband spoiled me at community yard sales this past weekend and he got me a spin wheel. My social studies teacher self is so freaking excited about this purchase. Like ohmahgahhh
8.) speaking of The Husband, he got an award at work for "sustained excellence and outstanding results" at work and got a prize because of it. I'm so proud to have a hard working husband.
9.) my keurig and coffee. Amen
10.) a healthy family



2 comments:

  1. Oooo which product for #3? Always searching for that magic product to wash and go with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with blondieesquire...as a fellow curly haired girl, I am ALWAYS asking what people use! please share!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved