Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

*Two years ago today was my baby shower. I remember it like it was yesterday. I still can't believe how fast the time goes.

*I'm super sad that my sister is moving half an hour away. It's nothing compared to the distance some have, but my sister has been 5 minutes down the road for the last 9 years.

*I've learned, rather suddenly lately, that I don't do well with change when it comes to family.

*I crave routine just as much now as I did when I was in high school.

*My 30th birthday is in less than a month and I want to have a party but I don't like being the center of attention.

*I've been debating on going back to teaching for this upcoming school year. It's not a given that I'll do it, (or could even leave M at my MIL's daycare because I'd have major separation anxiety!) but I'm choosing not to worry about it. If I get a call, okay. If I don't get a call, okay.

*I have blog posts in my head that I want to write but I don't know that I'd ever hit "publish" on.

*Watching Finding Nemo always makes me happy. One reason for that? My Mom beat breast cancer and we watched the movie together towards the end of her treatments. No one else knew this... except for you all now.

*I'm trying to be strong right now with a lot of big decisions we're making. I feel like I'm failing because my anxiety has been through the roof. I'm slowly taming that beast and will write a post on it soon.

Happy Tuesday, friends.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved