Friday, August 10, 2012

Post. What Post?

I know the curtain has been drawn around these parts, lately. It's not that I don't have anything to say, because Lord knows I talk too much.

But I come up with these amazing blog posts in my head at the most inopportune times.

When I'm in the shower. Or driving. Or falling asleep.

I'll have this entire blog post written! Only, it's in my head. And by the time I get to the computer? Siyonara, amazeballs blog post!

So, I'm here. Reading your funny and heart-warming and silly blog posts.

I'm just trying to figure out how to get my blog posts written before I forget them entirely.

Major problems, I know.




1 comments:

  1. Yep. Got that going on here too. And it's just going to get worse when work starts next week.

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved