You know the saying, "there's no place like home?" Well, there's also no place like home when Momma is cooking. Maybe it's something about all of your senses coming into one, or all the love that went into making the food. But there's just nothing that compares to Momma's cooking.
22.) Sarcasm/Sense of Humor
Sarcasm is linked to higher intelligence. I must be super smart then. But seriously. The Husband and I joke around all.the.time. and we have seen M be a jokester since she was about 4 months old. There are few things in the world that are better than making a loved one laugh and hearing their laughter.
23.) Twitter
You hate to love it, or love to hate it. Either way, twitter has given me some fabulous IRL friends and has given me invaluable parenting advice, amazeballs recipes and offered support when my Grandparents passed away.
24.) Unconditional Love
There's just nothing that compares.
25.) M&M's
C'mon. Did you really not see this one coming?
26.) My Grandparents
Grandma B, Grandpa S, Grandma Debbie, Grandpa David. My Grandpa S fought in WWII to free my Grandma Debbie and Grandpa David from their concentration camps. My Grandma B and Grandpa S were married over 61 years when my Grandpa passed away. I'm lucky to have people in my life that makes saying goodbye so hard.
27.) Sunrises and Sunsets
One signals a new beginning, a promise of something unknown. The other signals the closing of a day, with endless opportunities coming soon. Also, my Mom and I used to watch the sunset every night over the summer when I was in high school. Memories, y'all.
28.) Chipotle
You never let me down, Big C.
30.) Every Morning I See
Thank you, G-d.


This...There are few things in the world that are better than making a loved one laugh and hearing their laughter.
ReplyDeleteLove it friend!