I totally get that M wants to go to sleep and wake up on her own schedule. Really. I get it. But the times she wants to party late and wake up so! early! and! refreshed! make so so grateful for the Keurig.
12.) Modern Medicine
As if this needs an explanation?
13.) The Yankees
Many weekends have been spent watching my boys in pinstripes play various teams, in person. My Grandpa instilled his love for baseball in my Dad, my Dad instilled it in me, and so on. We're all die-hard Yankee fans. Family memories have been created because of the Yankees. Thanks, boys.
14.) Blogging
I had a blog on livejournal before I made the switch to blogger. I have made some fabulous friends through this online community and love that I have an outlet to express myself.
15.) Chocolate Milk
Look, I'll be honest and admit that I use chocolate syrup with my organic milk. I feel like, having organic milk cancels out the fact that half of my glass is filled with chocolate syrup. And, I don't mix the milk and syrup. I eat it.
16.) Hair Dye
Without this miracle worker, I would, without a doubt, look like the evil mother in Tangled. My gray hairs seem to triple every day. Pluck one, seven come to it's funeral? HA. Mine show up without a funeral.
17.) Dora, Mickey Mouse, Little Einsteins
Anything that gets my toddler to sit for more than .75239104 seconds wins in my book.
18.) Camera
I love taking pictures. They bring back a certain memory, emotion, time in history. That's pretty great, no?
19.) My UnderArmour Pants
I'm a Mommy. A sahm, actually. I need to be comfortable when I'm chasing-the-toddler-cleaning-up-after-her-feeding-her-you-get-the-point.
20.) Running Water
I think we take this for granted so easily. We have clean water, running water, and it even has fluoride in it for our teeth. We're lucky.


Another great list! The chocolate milk and hair dye ones made me laugh :)
ReplyDeleteSo true with the running water! We take a lot of these things for granted!
Chocolate milk....always and forever amen!
ReplyDeleteHair Dye-AMEN.
ReplyDeleteFor us right now, Sesame Street gets his attention, usually for the WHOLE HOUR. Another AMEN.
Tish-whenmybellrings.blogspot.com