thanks for passing by, commenting and following. it was really sweet of you! I also thought I could not resist the cold weather but here I am still. To be honest I'll love to leave somewhere where there is more than 15-20ÂșC all year around =) if you ever try the french fries and sunday let me know. it is such an interesting combination!
I sent this to about 6 people the other day, including my husband and none of them would play along!!! It was all... IDK what upsexy is! And are you sure you are spelling that right?
I finally got my mom... And she thought it was sooooo funny!!!
haha. hilarious. love it.. =) gotta love the hubby convos. last night my hubby asked me if I wanted to "link up"...i guess its to be expected seeing that i am always talking about link ups. i was laughing so hard.
I can relate, my boyfriend doesn't get half of my jokes or cute comments. Sometimes it takes him a while, but most of the time I have to spell it out. Like one time he replied 'k" so I replied 'what about potassium' he didn't get it :(
That made me laugh so much! How cute!
ReplyDeletePreshy~
cettetaille.blogspot.com
hey,
ReplyDeletethanks for passing by, commenting and following. it was really sweet of you!
I also thought I could not resist the cold weather but here I am still. To be honest I'll love to leave somewhere where there is more than 15-20ÂșC all year around =)
if you ever try the french fries and sunday let me know. it is such an interesting combination!
=)dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com
That was funny!! My husband would have done the same thing!
ReplyDeletehahha love it!
ReplyDeleteLOL I saw this on another blog a few months ago and tried it with my husband. It was a HUGE fail haha
ReplyDeleteI sent this to about 6 people the other day, including my husband and none of them would play along!!! It was all... IDK what upsexy is! And are you sure you are spelling that right?
ReplyDeleteI finally got my mom... And she thought it was sooooo funny!!!
That's so cute and definitely a convo my husband and I could have had!
ReplyDeletehaha. hilarious. love it.. =) gotta love the hubby convos. last night my hubby asked me if I wanted to "link up"...i guess its to be expected seeing that i am always talking about link ups. i was laughing so hard.
ReplyDeleteI can relate, my boyfriend doesn't get half of my jokes or cute comments. Sometimes it takes him a while, but most of the time I have to spell it out. Like one time he replied 'k" so I replied 'what about potassium' he didn't get it :(
ReplyDeleteXoxo Jessica
girlbooklet.blospot.com
HAHAHAHAHAH thats awesome!
ReplyDelete