Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Currently

I love these "Currently" posts because they make you step back and just be in the moment. Every little detail is documented. As a blogger and photographer, I love that. But I haven't done one of these posts in a loooooooonnngggg time. I need to get better about it.

reading: One Thousand Gifts and about three other books

writing: these answers?!
eating: nothing
listening: to The Husband and M singing {be still my heart}
smelling: nada. I'm congested right now.
hoping: that my little girl feels better, that I feel better, that our trip to Bora Bora happens



wearing: my Giants shirt to support my boys who beat The Husbands team on Sunday!



loving: life and its little moments
wanting: to sleep. And make my chicken pizza again. nomnomnom
feeling: Hopeful. Tired. Content.
making: wreaths
taking: what I can from life
: where I'm supposed to be
craving: m&m's.



6 comments:

  1. When are you going to Bora Bora? We went for our honeymoon and it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love ten thousand gifts, it changed my life :)

    Claire @gypsyslowdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO GIANTS!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing these questions around and I love it! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved