Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Husband Said I'm Annoying.

I saw this post on Emi's blog and thought it was too cute to pass up doing...

thanks for the image, google.
how long have you been dating and/or married?
she said: we were on and off from 1999-2008. He asked me back out officially the day the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots in the superbowl. Then we FINALLY got married in May/2010. I knew I wanted to marry him since 2003.
he said: a long time. On and off from 1999-2008. We got serious in 2008 and got married in 2010.

what did you think of each other when you first met? was it love at first sight?
she said: I thought he was so cute! So so cute. And that I needed to find a way to talk to him. So I threw pens at him the following week to get his attention.
he said: it wasn't love at first sight but I definitely thought "stunning". She was wearing a blue dress with yellow flowers on it and black sandals.

when did you know you had found "the one"?
she said: 2003, when I just realized one day I was madly in love with him and just wanted to be with him
he said: I just knew

what have you learned from your relationship?
she said: that it's okay to not win an argument
he said: don't go to sleep angry

who makes the decisions in your relationship?
she said: me ;)
he said: I like to think I do, but it's really the wife

what is the best advice you have to offer a new couple?
she said: always trust and always put your significant other first.
he said: be patient and be forgiving

what was your first date?
she said: uhhh... :/
he said: the movies!

what are five words that describe SEL?
she said: savvy, crafty, loving, passionate, genuine
he said: intelligent, annoying, wonderful, beautiful, loving

what are five words that describe The Husband?
she said: handsome, smart, passionate, great father, fantastic kisser
he said: there are too many words to describe myself

what's one thing your partner does that makes you feel most loved?
she said: he kisses me on the forehead when we cuddle. he makes sure I take my medicine when I'm sick. he insists I take care of myself because he says M and him "need me"
he said: my wife takes care of me when I'm sad, when I'm hungry, when I'm sick. She takes care of me in every sense.

12 comments:

  1. Forehead kisses are my favorite thing in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I might do this if Kevin is ever home. cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how he remembers what you were wearing the first time he saw you.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I'd love to do with John but not sure he would. I'll have to butter him up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Might have to do this :) Apparently you are WONDERFULLY annoying ;) Sounds like something my husband would say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this. And I also love that he called you annoying. Isaac would say the SAME thing about me hahahha. It takes a real love to call the other person annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did it that was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! So funny and cute. Mind if I steal?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute idea! I really liked how you came up with this.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stealing this! It'll be up tomorrow--Mr. Gray was driving, so I was able to get answers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Following back! Love your blog and this is a cute post! :)

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved