Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I was nominated by Amy at Color Me Inspired for the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm so honored that someone thinks I deserve this title. Thank you so much, Amy!




RULES:

Add award logo to your blog post and thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.

*List 7 random facts about yourself
*Pass award along to 7 other bloggers
*Inform each nominee about the award by posting on their blog site comment section


7 Random Facts:
1. I had to train myself during high school to be a morning person. I was always grumpy in the morning and decided one am while my Mom was singing me to awakeness (is that a word? probably not), that I should start being happier in the morning. It worked.
2. I'm still best friends with the same two girls from kindergarten. That's 25 years of friendship.
3. I miss my college classes. They were fun. And enlightening. And I loved college.
4. I'm a die-hard Yankees and NY Giants fan.
5. I've had three kidney stones and had surgery for each one.
6. My hair goes does to my booty, and I prefer it long, but I only style it a few times a month. Otherwise, it goes into the dreaded mom-bun.
7. I could watch the History Channel all day. I'm obsessed. Which is good, because in my former life, I was a High School Social Studies teacher. After M starts school, I plan on going back to teaching.


Passing on the bloggy love to these seven bloggers:

Lindsey at Let The Light Shine
Nikki at My Life My Way
Kimberly at Kimberly's Korner
Hallie at Life: Oceanside
Mia at Chronicles of Chaos
Tenille at Live Laugh Love
Melissa at Tall Blonde Blog



4 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved