Friday, November 30, 2012

Monogram Necklace Giveaway

I'm a fan of all sorts of stuff that comes into the public eye. And social media? Brings a lot of it to the forefront for some of us. Although 98.4% of the time I don't like the trends enough to buy them, the other 1.6% of the time I must have the item like, yesterday.

Hence what happened with the monogram necklace boom that came about. I scoured etsy and came across Isabelle at PersonalizeMeJewelry. She is a pleasure to work with, super awesome and had my necklace to me in no time.

I.love.my.necklace.

When I asked Isabelle if she'd be willing to do a giveaway for my fabulous readers, she said, "Of course!" Didn't I tell you she's wonderful?

So, here's your chance to be a part of the trendy crowd and have your very own monogram necklace.

Mandatory
*must be a follower of this blog to enter
*follow Isabelle's facebook page.

Extra entries
*tweet about this giveaway "@slumie is teaming up with Isabelle to give away a monogram necklace!" and leave a separate entry letting me know you've done it
*Like Isabelle's etsy shop - leave a separate entry letting me know you've done it

Good luck, friends!
Giveaway ends Friday, December 7th, 2012.

51 comments:

  1. Pretty! I've completed the mandatory entry requirements! Please enter me!

    Shanna.love@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have ALWAYS wanted one of these necklaces!
    I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I want it!!! I've completed the requirements :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm cann I even tell you how freaking excited i am about this?! I've wanted one so so so bad forever!

    I obvioulsy follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I "liked" Isabelle's facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. && favored her etsy shop!

    thanks again for such an awesome giveway:) you guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boohoo I dont have Facebook :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! The lovely day is here. I want one of these necklaces with my "new" monogram sooooooo much.

    Luckily for me I follow your blog. Woot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also just went and "Liked" her Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just "Liked" her Etsy shop...and may or may not still be browsing around on there. So much cute stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...just tweeted about the giveaway too. My twitter name is "loveyouamillion"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have always wanted one of these necklaces...love them! I follow you blog and I have liked her on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have also liked and added her Etsy page to my favorites!

    kate.w.rogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following you, Liked her FB page + Following her etsy shop. LOVE the monograms!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this giveaway!

    I follow you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I made her etsy shop a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a follower!! LOVE this. It's on my Christmas list in case I don't win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I tweeted the giveaway!!! https://twitter.com/Sarahe825/status/274905691834163200

    ReplyDelete
  20. I added her shop to my favorites! Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a follower of your blog, and of the facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you and I liked her facebook page :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I tweeted about it
    https://twitter.com/90PercentBlonde/status/275062279068844032

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay! I follow you and her on FB :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow your blog, and I like her page on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow you! Love this necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think thats all so now all ya gotta do is pick me so I win! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  28. How fun!! I follow your blog of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm following Isabelle's page on FB! (Kourtney Sells)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I tweeted!!
    "@slumie teamed up with Isabelle to giveaway a monogram necklace!! Hope I win! ;) (added blog link) "

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved