Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas 2012

I'm so slow with the recaps. The main reason? I took pictures with my camera, not my phone, and finding the time to get to the computer, upload the pics, etc., just doesn't happen a lot. By the time I have a moment to myself, I just want to sit and veg out sleep.

As we do every year, we celebrated Christmas at my in-laws. There's no question about where we spend it every year. That's the nice thing about one spouse being Jewish and the other Catholic. There's no arguing over where the first night of Channukah is spent, where we're going for Christmas, or even what desserts to bring where and to who. We get to relax and enjoy the holidays. Fun stuff, you know.
Hubs and M opening presents in the playroom. With Romeo's tale photobombing
My mother in law decorates in front of one of the fireplaces every year.

Playroom tree.

An ornament I got for The Husband. Too cute not to get.
An ornament for me, from Hubs.

Hubs has always wanted to be a pilot. This was the first ornament I ever bought him.

M's ornament on the main tree.

Our second tree.


I made personalized ornaments for each nephew on The Husband's side. This was one of them.

Wreath above the fireplace mantle.

I can't find the pictures I took of the tree M had in her room. It's a small pink tree with little ornaments that all have meaning for us. It's perfect for our little girl.

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season!

7 comments:

  1. I understand being late on updates, half the time, I just never end up posting about it! :( Looks like a beautiful Christmas though! Wish it was still here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the special ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is slowed down when using my "real" camera. It isn't even that big of a deal, but for some reason it just plagues me. Gorgeous trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trees are beautiful! I can never let Michael know that some people have more than one tree... or else we will have one in every. single. room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there - new follower from the linkup. Love your blog & can't wait to read more. Hope you have a great weekend :)
    Rachel
    http://sugar-stripes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas tree is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'm seriously so glad I'm not the only one who takes forever getting pictures off the real camera and into a post :) Although you have me beat...I *still* haven't done a Christmas post with my real photos!!

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved