Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Holiday Mornings

We had a really calm holiday season and new years. I was so excited to be spending new years at home, with my husband and daughter, just relaxing. In fact, I don't think I've ever been so happy to just be.
 
I was playing around with my camera one morning, a few days after Christmas, and decided I'd document our day. I feel like I haven't done this in for.ev.er.

It started with trying to catch the snowfall. I was rather unsuccessful at this.


Then M wanted in on the snow watching.

As did Babe Ruth ...

Then we chatted about the snow and how we'd make snowmen if there was enough snow.

Then Daddy came to sit with us on the floor. And we found a nail polish nearby. So it was paint-our-nails time.

Which turned into paint-Daddy's-nails time. {Be still my heart. SO SWEET}

Which of course THEN turned into Daddy and M cuddles.


While Mommy was relegated to document it all.

And that was our morning, most mornings during the holiday season actually, minus the daddy-getting-his-nails-painted-all-the-time thing. And, it was glorious.



6 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah and when you're a photographer, you're never in the pictures. Such a sweet time. You guys are adorable,I want to adopt you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. m painting daddy's nails priceless. And the pic of daddy and M cuddling. His face is so content and the love you see amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those nail polish pictures are so sweet! Ah girl dads:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great morning and the pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a perfect morning! Stopping by from Thursday hop! Hope you can visit sometime: http://www.mommysjuice.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your newest follower via GFC. Come stop by!

    http://www.happykidsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved