Saturday, January 19, 2013

Co-hosting Super Sunday Sync!

There are a lot of linkups in the blogosphere, but when the blogger behind the linkup is someone I connect with and who I genuinely like, I want to get involved. Hence why I'm cohosting Kera and Dawn's linkup this weekend. Eek! I'm super excited about this. It's the little things in life that make me happy.


Welcome to Super Sunday Sync #19!  Meet your Guest-Hosts, Mia and Sel!









Rules for the "Super-est" hop ever:


1)  Link up a family-friendly post (or your homepage if it will always be decent, please not to another hop) that you think is SUPER!


2)  GFC follow your hosts {Dawn and Kera}, guest hosts {Mia and Sel}.  We also appreciate (and return) any Facebook Likes, NetworkedBlog, email/RSS and Twitter Followers.  Be sure to leave a comment telling us how you follow, we'll follow you back on any and all of them!


3)  Visit the blog before you, and a few others {the more, the merrier} and follow them.  We're all looking to have more followers, that's why we're hopping, right?  Remember to leave a comment and we'll follow you back.


4)  Grab a button and put it somewhere people will see.  We'd love for this hop to really take off and be a weekly event!



Super Sunday Sync





If you are interested in Guest-hosting the SSS, please







Don't forget to Tweet!









...and don't forget to enter the January Sponsor Giveaway at Dawn's Disaster, you get extra entries for  linking up today!




 


 







Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for cohosting! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for co-hosting this lovely event. I'm your new follower.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SEL,
    Thanks for co-hosting. I am a new Follower from Jamaica. Have a great week.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already following but wanted to say thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! New follower stopping by from the blog hop. Off to read more and get to know you! :) http://alazycrazylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for cohosting! I'm a new follower & would love a follow-back at http://savedbygracebiblestudy.blogspot.com/
    God bless,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved