that I dislike snow, but am actually excited about the snow that accumulated because M gets to play in it for the first time ever now!
that I'm not a thrift store person. I'd love to be all, "look what I made from a $2 goodwill purchase!" But alas, it's just not for me.
that I've cooked only once this week and we've had leftovers the other nights.
for me to want an early bedtime these days. Chasing around a toddler and growing another life? Tiringgggg.
to wait to have the gender ultrasound done as late as you can. We're not sure we're going to find out the gender, so there's no rush.
that I miss The Husband before he even goes to work most days.
that I just want to eat a Cadbury egg first thing in the morning most days but I know I'll pay for it later with a massive headache.
to let M sleep with us sometimes. The cuddles = priceless.
to complain about temperatures being cold when you're outside for one minute exactly and your fingers go numb.
to dream about living at the beach again. This Jersey Shore girl is fuh-reezing in these frigid temps.
to buy mint chocolate chip cookie mix because the packaging was pretty, but actually making the cookies seems far off.
What are you saying It's Okay to?



I have a friend in Jersey and she said the temps aren't that great either! Looks like everyone up North is getting a cold freeze! Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteIt's freezing here in WA too, so I totally feel ya. But I totally agree on the snow, I hate it, but love that my girl gets to play in it :) Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteIt is sooo cold. I swear, our heat can't keep up with it. We are wearing lots of layers today.
ReplyDeleteI am saying it's okay that my house is a disaster and I have zero energy to clean and I am going to recruit my husband to help on his day off tomorrow, yeah, bad wife award right here,
It's freezing here in Jersey too...we've hit the high for today....17*. I've been making Skip take and pick up Emmy at school since he's working night because I can't handle it!
ReplyDeletemmm mint chocolate chip cookies sounds so good. goodbye diet haha!
ReplyDeleteHelene in Between
I am such a wimp when it comes to cold weather!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing better than me it has been frozen meals here all week!
ReplyDeleteYum, mint chocolate chip cookies! I found you on It's ok Thursday and am your newest follower. I was hopin' that you'd hop on by my blog, stay a while, and follow back if you like it!!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day,
Sarah
www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com
Cadbury eggs are the best! Are they in stores already?
ReplyDeleteOhhhh... mint chocolate chip cookies sound delicious!
ReplyDeleteI'll make the cookies for you! But eat some as a fee :)
ReplyDeleteI don't like snow either. But I would like the boys to see it. When they see it on tv Nathan always asks why we don't get snow. It breaks my heart bc I have great memories of playing in the snow as a kid.
ReplyDeleteI'm over this winter weather already and it's only January. February and March are gonna suck!
ReplyDeleteThe sound of mint chocolate chip cookies has me thinking of thin mints. Is it girl scout time yet!? We're going team green this time around and it is so much fun so far!!
ReplyDeleteLove these! How exciting to think that M will have sweet sister or brother. I love it! Either way I think it's going to be perfect. 2 sisters? SO amazing. A sister and brother? Really unique and fun friendship. So happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete