Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bumpdate - 16 weeks!

How am I 16 weeks already? This pregnancy is flying by for me.

How far along: 16 weeks (February 3, 2013)

What's Up with My Body: Just about every night most nights, I wake up at some point with my right hip hurting. I know the hip pain comes from my delivery with M, but it's bothering me more now that I'm pregnant again. I was suffering from pregsomnia too for most nights, but that ended a week ago.

Emotions: I think I'm handling things well? The Husband may say differently, I'm not sure.

Food: I was into lox on cream cheese and bagel for a few days. Now I'm just blah about everything. Even my obsession with cadbury eggs has dwindled. Sadz.

google image

Baby: We heard the heartbeat this week. Best sound ever.

Labor Signs: No thanks!

Stretch Marks: None. Hopefully I don't get any again.

Using:  Nada.

Nursery: Too early for me to prepare for that big of a project.

Concerns: I just want a healthy baby.

Maternity Clothes: I haven't worn any yet. Thanks to being a chunkamunk a year or so before I got pregnant and not getting rid of the pants, I can fit in those just fine now. But I have a feeling I'm thisclose to wearing maternity clothes.

Dreams: Weird ones.

Funniest Daddy Moment? None with Baby Almond yet. But The Husband kisses my belly every morning and says I Love You every night.

Classes? None.

Something I want to always remember: Just the feeling of knowing I'm creating life.

Size of baby? Avocado. (4 to 5 in., 3-5 oz)

google image

Weight gain? I've gained 5 lbs. I'm trying to remind myself that the baby needs me to put on what is needed. But it is not easy.

Sleep? It's getting better. But I toss and turn all night.

Best Moment of the Week? Hearing Baby Almond's heartbeat. Having M with me to hear it and hold my hand for it.

Miss anything? My skinny clothes. Which is pure vanity, but I know with some work I'll get there again.

Movement? I haven't felt anything yet. Sometimes I think I feel a fluttering but nothing consistent.

Food Cravings? Nothing.

Gender? Unknown.

Symptoms? I'm trying to control the migraines but otherwise, feeling well.

Belly button in or out? In.

Looking forward to: Enjoying the pregnancy now that I'm in the second trimester.

Next baby check-up?: early March

4 comments:

  1. Wow! 16 weeks already!! Hearing the heartbeat is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're almost half way there! Time sure is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sel!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.. so glad you did! I'm living in Centreville now but grew up in Alexandria most of my life. Where are you located? Congrats on the new baby coming! I'm actually a little jealous.. would love to have another baby soon (Hopefully!)
    Love,
    Steph
    Your Newest Follower

    ReplyDelete



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved