Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine's Questions and Linkup

I love the month of February. I mean, it's one month closer to spring which means oh my gosh it's going to be warmer outside! and more daylight! Yay! But the best part? It's the month of love.

And in honor of this lovely month, (see what I did there?) I created my very first linkup! But to keep me company, one of my bloggy bests is hosting with me. Thanks Hallie!



We have questions for you to answer, then write up the post and linkup with us on Valentine's Day!

The questions:

1.) How did you meet your significant other?
2.) What/where was your first date?
3.) What's your best relationship advice?
4.) What is your most embarrassing moment in front of your SO?
5.) What most attracts you to your SO?
6.) If a movie was made about your SO, what actor/superhero
would play their part?

Ready to share some details?

5 comments:



Growing, Laughing, and Loving in Life

Wife, Momma, Family person, HS Teacher, Baker, Crafter, Half-Marathoner

Blog Archives


Fabulous Followers

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs

Growing, Laughing and Loving in Life...

One woman's journey into Motherhood, Domesticity and Teaching with occasional ramblings on food, family and this beautiful life.
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved